Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sock Blockers Arrived !!


How excited am I to receive the sock blockers I ordered ?? - these WILL be the answer to my somewhat peculiar looking socks I knit.  Got them from Whorldropspindle and they are gorgeous, particularly love the sheep image on each one.
Have been frantically sewing for days now, the Rowan Kidsilk Haze yarn has been dutifully knitted by sister and,using an embellisher, been attached to the front flap of the bag, even managed to use an off cut to cover a button to complete the look.  These bags are proving to be the most popular design at the moment :)

Discovered Yarn Along yesterday, am far too late for this Wednesday's link up but shall be joining in and posting next week.  It's such a lovely idea - click this link for more info http://www.gsheller.com/yarn-along.  

Shall take a more leisurely approach to life today, was invited out to dinner last night by sister & family, we have frequently eaten at this restaurant but for some reason this time I had an allergic reaction to something I ate, within minutes I looked like I had had collagen injections, not a good look !! Have to say the food was terrific though.  So me and my swollen lips will hide indoors, knitting our way back to normality  (any excuse to have a day 'making.... and making do').


"It's Amazing.,,.. All that You Do"


No comments:

Post a Comment